Zasady pokera dla początkujących graczy
Znajdź poniżej linki do naszych szczegółowych artykułów o tym jak ustawić i grać w cztery najbardziej popularne odmiany pokera: Texas Hold'em, Omaha, Omaha Hi-Lo i Seven-Card Stud – plus artykuły do zasad zakładów do gier Pot-Limit i No-Limit.
W każdym artykule znajdziesz informację o tym jak ręka się zaczyna i się kończy, porządek czynności, proces rundy i inne rzeczy. Także określiamy różne wyrażenia pokerowe jak blindy, buttony, all-in’y i t.d.
Poker Hand Ranking
- Royal Flush
- Straight Flush
- Four of a Kind
- Full House
- Three of a kind
- Two Pair
- One Pair
- High Card
How to Make a Hand
Players combine their hole cards with the community cards to make the best possible 5-card poker hand. Both hole cards, one hole card or no hole cards (play the board) can be used to comprise a hand.
- Hold Cards A
- Hold Cards B
- The Flop
- The Turn
- The River
- Final Hand A
- Two pair (Q's and 3's with a K)
- Final Hand B
- Two pair (K's and 3's with an A)
Texas Hold'em Rules
Texas Hold'em Poker is a community card game that can be played with anywhere from 2-10 players.
- One player acts as dealer. This position is called the button and it rotates clockwise after every hand.
- The two players to the left of the dealer are called the small blind and the big blind, respectively.
- These two positions require forced bets of a pre-determined amount and are the only players to put money in the pot before the cards are dealt (if no ante in place).
- Every player then receives two cards face down. These are called "hole" cards.
- Once all hole cards have been dealt, the first betting round begins with the player sitting immediately to the left of the big blind. This player can fold, call (match the amount of the big blind) or raise.
- Betting then continues clockwise, with each player having the option to fold, call the amount of the highest bet before them, bet or raise.
- When the first betting round is completed, three community cards are flipped face up on the table. This is called the flop.
- The second round of betting begins with the first remaining player seated to the left of the button. The betting resumes, clockwise, with each player having the option to check (if no bet in front of them), bet (or raise if a bet before them), call or fold.
- When the second round of betting is finished, a fourth community card is flipped face up on the table. This is called the turn.
- The third round of betting commences with the first remaining player sitting to the left of the button.
- When the third round of betting is over, a fifth community card is flipped face up on the table. This is called the river.
- The fourth round of betting starts with the first remaining player seated to the left of the button. The betting continues to move clockwise.